KMFDM
Kein Mitleid Für Die Mehrheit
KMFDM
No Pity For The Majority
KMFDM
No Pity For Myelofibrosis
Kill Myelofibrosis F'kin Dead Man!!
Kein Mitleid Für Die Mehrheit
KMFDM
No Pity For The Majority
KMFDM
No Pity For Myelofibrosis
Kill Myelofibrosis F'kin Dead Man!!
I declare war on the world : War in outer space
I declare war in a nutshell : War all over the place
I declare war on every government : War against all odds
I declare war on your inner sanctum : On your bloodthirsty gods
WWIII : be all that you can be : WWIII
I declare war on the axis of morons : All out war on complacent consent
I declare war on the war against drugs : Rape and slaughter of the innocent
War on big brother : Warmongers and profiteers
War on your dogma dubya : Armageddon’s engineers
WWIII : be all that you can be : WWIII
War in a heartbeat : I declare war on so-called civilization
World trade globalization : Organized disinformation
War on ambassadors of pretense : War on MTV and CNN
McDonald's, Walt Disney, and Bethlehem : On Christina, Britney, and Eminem
I declare war on the world of anti-choice : On violent unilaterality
On the amassment of murderous high-tech toys : And all crimes against humanity
War on the moral majority : On corporate dot com imperialism
On mindlessly bumbling stupidity : And police-state terrorism
WWIII : be all that you can be : WWIII
Kill Myelofibrosis F'kin Dead Man!!
No comments:
Post a Comment